DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
The People Operations team’s mission is to help DevRev grow and scale efficiently by designing the best possible operations “machinery” of the company. In many ways, this team is in service of DevRev teams and employees who are delivering the best products and services for our customers - product, engineering, sales, and support.
The day-to-day specifics of the work of members of our team vary, but typically involve a hybrid of operational, strategic, analytical, and technical work. We dive deep into DevRev's needs, people, processes, data, and systems, identifying where large operational designs (or redesigns) can deliver 100x improvements as well as where small operational efficiencies, automations, and tools can buy us “inches.” We are expected to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across DevRev to deliver measurable results.
The Members of the People Operations team will work on the high priority operational initiatives
to rapidly scale our global technology start-up. The pace will be fast, the learning will be firehose-caliber, and the impact will be eminently tangible. No task is too big or too small for the right candidate, because getting even the little things right is essential to building a successful organization.
Specific responsibilities for the members of the team will include a wide range of activities, as listed below:
- Designing (and enhancing) scalable operational processes with innovative and collaborative mindset.
- Rolling out new operational processes as the “first user” to develop the deep understanding needed to inform rapid, impactful iteration cycles.
- Designing and executing strategic plans to drive excellence and efficiency in the recruitment process.
- Supporting new employees during their onboarding process to ensure a successful and delightful introduction to the company.
- Build creative programs for ongoing employee success, satisfaction, and retention.
- Being the “all access” point for candidates and employees as our customers with an exceptional standard for service and execution.
- Designing, coordinating, and iterating on our learning program for DevRevelers’ professional development
- Owning, facilitating and administering cross-geo panel discussions, presentations and meetings (over zoom and google meet)
- Managing our global talent events agenda, including university recruiting, job fairs, hackathons, and tech talks
- Organizing office/team events and recognition for special occasions (e.g., retreats, happy hours, birthday surprises).
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- BS/BA (or MS/MA/MBA) or equivalent degree, with outstanding academic performance
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to find creative solutions for open-ended problems
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and follow-up skills
- Ability to connect with people deeply
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to crisp execution
- Ability to organize complex projects amid ambiguity and tight deadlines
- Powerful orientation toward results, with an obsession to define, measure, and deliver against the most significant KPIs
- Ability to document and organize information in a methodical manner.
- Earnest commitment to learning and growth.
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!