DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are an untraditional SaaS revenue organization, built to support a rapidly scaling technology start-up driven by product-led-growth and sales (PLG / PLS). Specific responsibilities for account executives include nurturing larger named accounts - SMB and mid enterprise customers - who are looking for a better way to connect with their customers and find product market fit. You will work closely with customers end-to-end throughout their lifecycle - from concept to technical requirements, implementation, adoption, expansion, and paid. This is truly an expansive sales responsibility that spans selling, success, and support. Activities related to this role will, for example, include:
- Expand outreach to existing rolodex and new opportunities, working with BDRs
- Relentless manage customer followup and your own pipeline, against quotas
- Work with our Growth team to increase product awareness
- Nurture and follow up with customers to share relevant use cases, find key decision makers, and gather requirements
- Guide customers through implementation plans to further adoption and drive paid conversion
- Work with our Product and Engineering to share feedback and feature requests
- Create content and refine scripts to support the customer journey and engagement points
- Maintain pipeline data and account information in DevRev's in-house CRM
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- BA/BS, or equivalent educational or professional experience
- Ability to connect with people deeply!
- Outstanding communication (written and spoken), collaboration, and follow-up skills, with professionalism and friendliness
- Named account, customer success, account management, or other related experience
- Understanding of customer journeys and product-development feedback loops
- Some technical knowledge in cloud-based SaaS implementations and integrations
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, global environment
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!