DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for a highly skilled Performance, Reliability, & Experience Engineer who has deep expertise in application and engineering. A strong grasp of Kubernetes, SQL and/or NoSQL databases, distributed search, logging and observability metrics, and the ability to debug scale and performance issues are required to be successful in this role. Having exceptional attention to detail, possessing analytical skills, and valuing time management will help the candidate excel at DevRev. As a PRE, you will have the opportunity to build things that truly matter to end users and to work with a thriving global team that prides itself in valuing user experience.
As a Performance, Reliability & Experience Engineer, you will:
- Develop the automation framework that will help define the boundaries of performance, reliability, and experience of DevRev’s applications and the EthOS platform
- Develop the SDK with multiple language bindings for the company’s customers
- Identify and develop the performance and reliability workflows that will notify and communicate with feature teams through DevRev Trails
- Help with integration of all microservices for a unified customer experience, focusing on customer journeys, use cases, and personas
- Develop performance and scale benchmarks for a product that will have millions of freemium users over time
- Participate in and provide feedback on feature design, including but not limited to feature flags, cloud costs, user metrics, canary upgrades, code coverage, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as an application (fullstack) engineer
- Expertise and understanding of programs/ applications/platforms like MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora/RDS, Datadog, Dynatrace and Prometheus is preferred
- Command of data structures and algorithms
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!