DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic software developers who can bring a fresh perspective to solving challenging problems and build infrastructure that will support AI/ML applications and a delightful user experience. A good grasp of operating systems, distributed systems, databases, and networking concepts and the ability to design for scale, optimized memory usage, and performance are required to be successful in this role. As a software developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to build things that truly matter and to work with a thriving global team.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Software development experience coding in C, C++, Java, Golang
- Strong experience with memory and performance optimization
- Agile development processes theoretical and practical knowledge and experience
- Creative problem solving
- 2+ years of experience programming with two or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Golang, or Python
- Experience with implementation and development of microservices-based scalable architecture
- Experience with Cloud development technologies such as AWS Lambda, SQS, Dynamodb, etc.
- Experience with building and operating large scale systems in multi-tenant environments
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!