DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic Integration & Automation developers who are passionate about building and deploying reliable and sustainable systems. As an Integration & Automation developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to work with a thriving global team as we transform software development.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Unix/Linux systems, Internet-based applications, and web servers
- Experience with Linux administration in a public/private cloud environment (Iaas/PaaS)
- Deep understanding of build management and continuous integration tools like Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience writing code to automate monitoring (in Python, Bash/Shell, Perl) and managing deployments in environments such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Solid understanding of one or more cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP
- Strongly team-oriented with excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication
- Experience with security & firewalls, and a solid understanding of load balancing servers & clusters
- Experience systems monitoring, and containers
- Experience with configuration management, such as Ansible, Puppet, and Chef
- Experience with maintaining and scaling AWS cloud infrastructure and the following services: EKS, EC2, S3, Route 53, Elasticsearch, and Redis
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Experience with real-time monitoring of cloud infrastructure using publicly available tools and services
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!