DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
The Members of the Revenue team ensure that our customers are delighted as they discover, join, and use the DevRev platform. Our team's mission is to lead the 360 degree investigation of our users so we can seamlessly onboard and usher them through the use of the DevRev platform. By doing this well we can successfully identify questions and problems before they occur. We seek to deliver an unparalleled experience both within and outside the platform.
We are an untraditional revenue organization, built to support a rapidly scaling technology start-up driven by product-led-growth (PLG). The pace will be fast, and the impact will be eminently tangible. No task is too big or too small for the right candidate, because getting even the little things right is essential to building a successful organization.
Specific responsibilities for the members of the team may include a wide range of activities required to develop how we engage with customers. You will work closely with customers to investigate and understand their needs, pain points, and goals, and you will translate your learnings into feedback and ideas for the Product and Operations teams. Activities related to this role will, for example, include:
- Developing new ways of engaging with customers to increase product satisfaction
- Creating customer onboarding plans to accelerate product adoption
- Nurturing customers along by identifying and sharing relevant use cases, enabling them with best practices, making proactive nudges, and solving any problems needed to increase product usage
- Working with our Product and Engineering teams to share feedback and create a more frictionless product experience
- Creating content to support the customer journey and engagement points throughout the customer experience
- Communicating with customers through a variety of channels (phone calls, Discord, chat, text, etc.)
- Leveraging and updating a CRM to consolidate learnings from customer investigations & decisions
- Conducting data analysis, writing queries (e.g., in SQL), and building dashboards to share insights and drive decision-making
- Getting up to speed on new tools and guiding customers through critical workflows, e.g. integration with code repositories
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- BA/BS, or equivalent educational or professional experience
- Ability to connect with people deeply!
- Outstanding communication (written and spoken), collaboration, and follow-up skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Customer service, account management, or other related experience
- Understanding of customer journeys and product-development feedback loops
- Some technical knowledge in software development and/or coding (e.g., SQL)
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, global environment
- Powerful orientation toward results, ability to get things done, and enthusiasm for operating in an environment where no task is too big for any individual, nor is any task too small
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!