DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
DevRev’s mission is to empower engineers to come closer to their end users through the power of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence. We are developing the world’s first Developer CRM that will revolutionize how developers build, operate, support, and grow.
As a full stack engineer on our team, you’ll work side by side with our talented engineering team as we go from zero to one. Full stack engineers have the opportunity to hear directly from customers and collaborate with product management and design functions to draw the appropriate engineering trade offs. Ultimately, full stack engineers deliver end-to-end on new product features and platform capabilities.
Join us and help create the earth’s most customer-centric companies!
- Managing and owning the complete software development process from conception to deployment.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for our users.
- Work at all levels of the stack from designing client-side and server-side architecture to developing & maintaining web applications, web services and REST APIs.
- Build scalable and responsive front-end applications through appealing visual design and cutting edge technologies.
- Build highly reliable & scalable backend applications.
- Work alongside and learn from a talented group of engineers with a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development coding experience in a general-purpose programming language.
- Experience working with data structures or algorithms (i.e., data structures /algorithms class, coursework/projects, research, internships, or other practical experience in/outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding)
- Keen eye for design, user experience, and detail.
- And finally a high desire to build from 0 to 1.
- Experience in one or more of the following: web or mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages.
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!