DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic Product Security Engineers who are passionate about building and deploying reliable and secure systems. As a Product Security Engineer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to work with a thriving global team as we transform software development. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular security assessments on new and existing products and performing code reviews to proactively find potential vulnerabilities
- Taking the ownership of building the incident response plan for the company
- Owning the planning and automating of penetration tests and collaborating with third-party penetration-testing companies where appropriate
- Driving the planning and automating of regular security assessments (SAST/DAST) on new and existing products to proactively find potential vulnerabilities
- Providing security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies
- Taking an active role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
- Interacting directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
- Analyzing, assessing, and responding to various internet threats
- Managing cloud security, particularly with AWS and Azure
- Well versed in understanding and explaining internet security issues and/or mobile security issues
- Enjoys communicating and collaborating with product development teams, privacy teams, and other XFN partners
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Ability to conduct code reviews and to provide advice on secure product design
- Experience with any programming language (Go, PHP, Python, Java, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Contributions to the security community (public research, blogging, presentations, etc.)
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!