DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for an ambitious and authentic Product Verification Lead who is excited to bring fresh ideas, methods, and practices to our international team of talented and motivated people aiming to redefine the world of software and product development. As Product Verification Lead, you will be entrusted to lead the quality assurance team and create a quality-first, customer-focused culture in every phase of our product development. You will closely cooperate with the software development, automation, and product management teams in order to plan and implement verification processes from the initial discussion of a feature until its final deployment to all customers. As automation is driving the world in which we are living today, we expect that you will embed automation in the majority of our verification processes. If you are excited to learn, to let us learn from you as well, and to work on a cutting-edge technology product with a thriving global team, we would love to talk!
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the definition, implementation, and management of verification processes
- Excellent craft skills to communicate and inspire your colleagues
- Understanding of the latest product- and feature-verification trends
- Strong theoretical quality-assurance background supported by practical implementation experience
- Experience with UI, back-end, and mobile application testing automation frameworks and strong automation background
- Ability to build a scalable design system to ensure visual consistency across various projects
- Ability to lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: a heart for coding
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!