DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic software developers who are excited to bring fresh ideas from all areas to their work, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, mobile development, large-scale system design, data storage, security, and more. As a front-end developer at DevRev, you’ll help build delightful user experiences that greatly improve the way developers work together. You’ll also help solve complex, large-scale technical challenges such as data visualization, real-time messaging, and AI/ML enriched UIs. If you’re excited to learn and own your product features, as well as work on a modern tech stack with a thriving global team, we’d love to talk!
- Build cutting edge user experiences and interfaces that are easy to use, performant and reliable
- Work closely with engineers, product managers and leadership to create a tangible product roadmap
- Work closely with backend developers to build highly scalable application interfaces
- Build reusable and responsive UI components using modern tools like TypeScript, React, GraphQL, CSS Modules, Jest, and Cypress
- Continuously improve the UI based on design requirements and optimize for performance, quality, and efficiency
- Bring a solutions-oriented mindset to every meeting and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Significant contributions to reusable component libraries with great attention to detail
- Familiarity with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability
- Ability to write high quality, well tested code to maintain reliable user interfaces
- Experience with real-time communication technology, such as WebSockets
- Experience building advanced data visualizations
- Experience with PWA (Progressive Web Apps) and offline applications is a bonus
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!