DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
The Campus Ambassador will play an integral role in supporting DevRev’s on-the-ground community building activities on campus. As a member of our fast-growing team, you will own a range of responsibilities for your school, including, for example:
- Hustle in creative ways to build our community and drive awareness on campus
- Make strategic decisions, how to tell a story, and learn how to build a startup
- Become an expert on all things DevRev - product, culture, and other industry-related topics
- Lead on-campus recruitment events, including marketing, engagement, and logistics
- Represent DevRev on campus at your university by leveraging your network and advertising on social media
- Engage with students on campus by participating in career fairs, department events, etc.
- Pass out flyers, give out merchandise, and speak with department faculty and stuff
- Form relationships with staff career service centers, which will include placement staff, employer relations team, and corporate partners
- Be the go-to person for all inquiries related to DevRev from prospective students
- Love tech and entrepreneurship
- Be excited to put in the time and effort to make the most of the opportunity
- Be a self-starter with a bias for action
- Have the ability to connect with people deeply
- Demonstrate outstanding communication, collaboration, and follow-up skills
- Act with excellent attention to detail and commitment to crisp execution
- Have the tenacity and creativity to organize complex projects amid ambiguity and tight deadlines
- Be currently enrolled in a BS/BA (or MS/MA) or equivalent degree program at one of our core universities
- Be available to start ASAP
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!