DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
The Members of the People Operations team ensure the success of everything people-related at the company. Our mission is to help DevRev grow and scale by finding, hiring, onboarding, and retaining a thriving team. Delivering an outstanding experience for candidates and employees at each stage of this lifecycle are all critical to our success.
World-class People Ops are foundational to support the continued rapid scaling of our global technology start-up. The pace will be fast and the impact will be eminently tangible. No task is too big or too small for the right candidate, because getting even the little things right is essential to building a successful organization.
Specific responsibilities for the members of the team may include a wide range of activities required to deliver design and deliver uniquely effective and efficient operational performance across hiring, onboarding, and employee success. These activities may include, for instance:
- Ensuring that all candidates have a seamless application and interview process, including scheduling meetings, managing edge cases, and monitoring the effectiveness of our automated processes
- Being the “all access” point for candidates and employees as our “customers” with an exceptional standard for service and execution
- Coordinating our global talent events agenda, including university recruiting events, job fairs, hackathons, and tech talks
- Supporting new employees during their onboarding process to ensure a successful and delightful introduction to the company
- Engaging with candidates on our company Discord server and answering their questions
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- BS/BA or equivalent degree
- Ability to connect with people deeply!
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and follow-up skills
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to crisp execution
- Ability to organize complex projects amid ambiguity and tight deadlines
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, global environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Powerful orientation toward results
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!