DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and experienced SEO experts who will work with us to think strategically of a long-term plan and implement it with the help of internal and external constituents. The SEO and content marketer is a key role within our Growth team who will be responsible for looking at the industry landscape, understanding our competitors and roadmap, and then coming up with a plan to increase organic traffic to our website with effective SEO strategies. Within this role, you will also be responsible for coming up with a content strategy to complement SEO initiatives.
- At least 2-5 years of experience with SEO either at a B2C company or at an agency
- Experience with building and executing an end-to-end SEO initiative
- Experience in writing external-facing content with publicly available examples
- Experience in using SEO tools and platforms like BrightEdge, SEMRush, etc.
- Deep understanding of organic search and SEO best practices, as well as pitfalls that hinder SEO efforts
- Comfort with data analysis and ability to articulate the results in written and spoken formats
- Either a business, writing, or communications degree
- Any experience in writing code is strongly preferred
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!