DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic software developers who are excited to bring fresh ideas from all areas to their work, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, mobile, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, and more. As a software developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to build things that truly matter and to work with a thriving global team.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience in the following programming languages: Java, Golang, or Python
- Experience in databases such as Oracle, AWS S3, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB and Teradata.
- Experience querying massive datasets using Spark, Presto, Hive, Impala, etc.
- Agile development processes theoretical and practical knowledge and experience
- Exposure to database internals and designing/building databases
- Great acumen for problem solving
- 5+ years of experience programming with two or more of the following languages: Java, Golang, or Python
- Experience in building highly scalable microservices-based architecture
- Experience building serverless architecture using AWS Lambda
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience working one or more of the following: Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!