DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
Design at DevRev
Design means so many things at DevRev. Not only are we committed to bringing the most delightful consumer-grade experience to our customers, we apply design thinking and champion the culture of craftsmanship with everything we do, from optimizing internal communication, to nurturing the developer community. At DevRev, people care about people, and we use design to express our love to make everyone's day-to-day life a little more enjoyable.
What we are looking for
- BS/BA or MS/MA in HCI, Design, CS, Architecture or related fields
- Excellent craft skills, such as visual story telling, pixel-perfect UI design, prototyping
- Strong product thinking abilities, i.e. being able to identify the key user needs and connect them with effective solutions
- Strong research skills for the market, users and technical domains
- Keep a pulse on the latest design trend and have a passion for minimalism
- Bonus: have a heart for coding and familiar with modern web technologies such as GSAP, Tailwind CSS, React
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!