DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for an ambitious and authentic Dev Manager / Tech Lead who can take a highly technical, hands-on approach to driving our software development activities, set and deliver against clear goals, provide technical leadership, foster collaborative people development, attract exceptional talent, and champion our culture. The right candidate will be inspired by the opportunity to build things that truly matter, to work with a thriving global team, and to live our core values of hunger, humility, honesty, and heart.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10+ years of software-development experience coding in two or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Golang, or Python
- Experience working one or more of the following: Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development
- Experience with building and operating SaaS on public cloud infrastructure
- Experience with implementation and development of microservices-based scalable architecture
- Knowledge of and experience with agile development processes
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Passion for people development in a non-hierarchical environment
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!