DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic software developers who are excited to bring fresh ideas from all areas to their work, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, mobile, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, and more. As a software developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to build things that truly matter and to work with a thriving global team.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related technical field/equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone/iPad using Swift with the iOS SDK and other frameworks
- Experience building maintainable, scalable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field/equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years industry experience developing iOS mobile apps released to App Store
- Experience with both native and hybrid iOS app development
- Experience with defining and implementing extensible app architectures to allow future maintainability and new features development
- Work experience with global, cross-functional development & design teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of agile development processes
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!