DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world's most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
Design at DevRev
Design means so many things at DevRev. Not only are we committed to bringing the most delightful consumer-grade experience to our customers, we apply design thinking and champion the culture of craftsmanship with everything we do, from optimizing internal communication, to nurturing the developer community. At DevRev, people care about people, and we use design to express our love to make everyone's day-to-day life a little more enjoyable.
What we are looking for
- BS/BA or MS/MA in HCI, Design, CS, Architecture or related fields
- Excellent craft skills, such as visual story telling, pixel-perfect UI design, prototyping
- Strong product thinking abilities, i.e. being able to identify the key user needs and connect them with effective solutions
- Strong research skills for the market, users and technical domains
- Keep a pulse on the latest design trend and have a passion for minimalism
- Bonus: have a heart for coding and familiar with modern web technologies such as GSAP, Tailwind CSS, React
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!