DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic Integration & Automation developers who are passionate about building and deploying reliable and sustainable systems. As an Integration & Automation developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to work with a thriving global team as we transform software development.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Unix/Linux systems, Internet-based applications, and web servers
- Experience with Linux administration in a public/private cloud environment (Iaas/PaaS)
- Deep understanding of build management and continuous integration tools like Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience writing code to automate monitoring (in Python, Bash/Shell, Perl) and managing deployments in environments such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Solid understanding of one or more cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP
- Strongly team-oriented with excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication
- Experience with security & firewalls, and a solid understanding of load balancing servers & clusters
- Experience systems monitoring, and containers
- Experience with configuration management, such as Ansible, Puppet, and Chef
- Experience with maintaining and scaling AWS cloud infrastructure and the following services: EKS, EC2, S3, Route 53, Elasticsearch, and Redis
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Experience with real-time monitoring of cloud infrastructure using publicly available tools and services
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!