DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for someone who loves to blur the lines between creativity and technology; between technology and business. If you have strong coding skills, love to educate, communicate, and help other developers, we are looking for you. We are building a team of Developer Advocates who have a strong passion for technology and a strong penchant for communication, both written and verbal. We are expanding fast and looking to grow our team globally.
- Write code to help other developers and to build Product-led growth based experiences and applications.
- Write in-depth articles and blogs on technical topics.
- Be willing to create content and speak at conferences, create videos, livestream and find ways to reach, educate and inspire other developers.
- Help build online communities by assisting other fellow developers on Discord, Reddit, Hackernews, and other social channels.
- Help with content creation and other digital marketing activities, including leading outreach campaigns to build and nurture developer communities.
- Excellent writing skills with publicly available examples.
- Excellent presentation skills. Publicly available videos of talks strongly preferred.
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!