DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
Product Management, to us, is the “incenter” of a triangle with customer support, engineering/design, and marketing as the vertices. It requires discipline, breadth, and intention. The founding team here is passionate about product leaders who are naturally empathic, say a thousand no’s for every yes, and bring joy to customers and developers alike. DevRev is changing the way the world builds software, and as a Product Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to define the future of the DevRev product.
We are looking for talented product managers that are excited by the idea to contribute to our vision. Members of the Product Management team are expected to take on a product area and own it end to end. In the early stages of company and product building, the product manager’s primary goal is to represent the underserved needs of our users, and work with our globally distributed, diverse, and passionate team to create experiences that meaningfully impact customers.
We are hiring for multiple product management roles which will focus on our core application experience, platform, and integrations. These roles will focus on building products and services that will unlock a developer’s true potential by making data access and workflows exceptionally fast, simple and conversational.
Software Development has become very complicated and prone to a lot of time and productivity loss for dev teams. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps and pain points in the life of a developer and the different personas they interact with. You must be able to evangelize different persona needs and have a beginner's mindset to find inventive ways to solve their pain points. We know there are a million things we can and want to implement. Be the one to ruthlessly prioritize.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Experience and Strong understanding of two or more of the following: Customer Engagement/Enterprise Software, Social and Collaboration Design, Community Growth & Engagement, API Design, Automation, Federated Search, & DevOps Tools/Workflows.
- Deeply understand the interactions between Development teams and and front office workers; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
- Experience with core pillars of customer service OR developer tools
- Strong technically: you understand how software is built, packaged, and deployed
- You have a proven track record as a Product Manager, ideally at a SaaS company
- Passion for design and usability
- Highly independent and pragmatic
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex feedback into actionable priorities
- Strong communication skills, with clear verbal communication as well as explicit and mindful written communication skills.
- BS/BA (or MS/MA) or equivalent degree.
- 3-5+ years of engineering, developer evangelism, product management, or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities and define and deliver products.
- Experience delivering a modern B2B SaaS product
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!