- Break reminder for programmers. Helps your physical health while programming in VSCode.
- This extension is prepared for DevRev Hackathon.
- GitHub source code.
- Youtube video.
Physical Health of Programmers
- Programmers have to look computer screens long time due to their jobs.
- Especially when they need to fix a bug, they don't understand how time flies.
- This affects bad their eye and spine health.
- Break Reminder reminds break time to programmers and suggests how can they spend this break well.
- Break Reminder
- Physical exercises,
- Typing practice website,
- Usuless websites for fun,
- Relaxing websites.
Install extension from VSCode Marketplace.
- Active extension and start coding. It will remind you break time after 30 minutes later.
- You can change default working time if you want. Type cmd+shift+p to launch command palette and select Break Reminder: Change working time. Enter your desired working time. And Break Reminder will send you an information message when time is up.
What I learned?
I learned how to code a VS Code extension in this hackathon.